About Play Therapy Helston
Aim: to allow children the opportunity to ‘play out’ their feelings and express themselves in a safe environment where they can make sense of their emotions.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills
- Post Graduate Certificate in Secondary Physical Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- BA in Outdoor Education and Leisure
- Level 3 Diploma Working with Children in the Early Years
- Trainee Level 1 Theraplay® and Group Training
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Landplay Practitioner
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills First Aider
- Mental Health First Aider
- Level 2 Safeguarding Training Primary Schools
- School Bereavement Champion Penhaligon's Friends
- Covid-19 Prevention Training
As a practitioner I adhere to the following safeguards:
- Registered Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Placement on the PSA register.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Paediatric First Aid Trained
- Years of Experience working with children in the early years, primary school and secondary students.
- Up To Date DBS